Rise of Kingdoms App Details
You are in charge of your civilization because you are the king. When you first start this game, you have eight civilizations available to you. These are Germany, Britain, Spain, Rome, France, Japan, and also Korea. The game shows you how to build a farm and get a hero to join your side. After defeating some nearby barbarians, you start expanding your budding empire by managing its resources, army, and people. The combat system is simple because you just select your target and your heroes and army take care of the rest.
The Rise of Kingdoms app also has four resources for you to manage. These are stone, wood, food, and gems. Improve your army by using wood, and use stone to upgrade your kingdom’s defenses. Gems are also used as currency in this game. You start with 300 gems and earn more by completing some tasks. The other three resources are earned from farms, quarries, and sawmills. The resources are used to build your kingdom’s buildings. There are economic buildings, military buildings, and aesthetic buildings built to make your kingdom’s look neat.
Rise of Kingdoms Features
- Player versus player online play
- Battles take place in real-time
- Eleven civilizations
- 34 heroes
- Enormous world map
- Conquer other kingdoms
Pros and Cons
- Accessible, in-depth gameplay
- Fun for both newcomers and veterans of RTS games
- Easy to use resource system
- Straightforward combat system
- Can also ally with other civilizations
- Compatible with almost any smartphone
- Very casual experience may turn off some RTS fans
- Art and animation are also not that detailed
- You have a limited amount of gems
- Complete buildings in as long as 20 hours
Rise of Kingdoms is one of the best mobile strategy games available because the online experience is solid and the simple resource system is easy to manage. Players who download Rise of Kingdoms will also feel like kings of their expanding empire. Play for short periods of time and perform tasks such as collecting more resources. Rise of Kingdoms is a free-to-play game with in-game purchases. This makes it free to check out and see if it is something you will enjoy.