A Next-Generation Mobile Golfing App
With a detailed weather engine and the ability to challenge users from anywhere in the world, this app certainly bills itself as one of the more intriguing mobile golfing applications on the market.
Being an avid golfer myself, I had to download Golf Clash in order to see what all of the hype was about.
- New Trophies –Just like offline golf leagues, G.C. features several specialized Tours for professional players who want to show their skills. Each Tour available to join on the G.C. app features its own set of virtual golf courses. The events have multiple formats, including traditional match play.
- Customized Golf Club Configurations –New for the latest edition, this feature makes it possible to save golf bag and golf club configurations for use at a later point in time.
- One-On-One Challenges –With the one-on-one challenge mode, it’s easy to compete in a head-to-head battle across multiple golf courses.
- G.C. Clans –Clan mode makes it easy to join friends and team up. After forming a clan, it’s easy to compete against similar teams from around the world. Clan competitions last for one month at a time. With a dedicated season devoted just to this form of competition, it’s easy to block out large amounts of time to master this gameplay mode. Furthermore, members of the same clan can send replays of their matches to each other as the competition season progresses.
- Fast-Start Multiplayer Mode –With a wide user base of avid virtual golfers around the world ready to get in on the action, Golf Clash is always ready to make a match. Simply log on to the app and hop in the real-time player pool for some action.
Pros Of Playing Mobile Golf With G.C.
- The app is fast as well as lightweight.
- Golf Clash is free to download, with in-app purchases available.
- Multiple difficulty levels produce a challenging golf app.
- The “Clans” feature makes it fun to play with friends. This feature produces a similar experience to more traditional.
Cons Of Playing Mobile Golf With G.C.
- Some users have reported that the physics engine in the app is not the most realistic. For example, people have commented that the ball will curve left even if the breezing is blowing to the right.
- The graphics can feel a bit basic. Some people say this golf app feels a bit like playing old Nintendo, and I’d have to agree.
- At times, the game can feel a bit too tough to master, however. This is especially when true during the highest difficulty settings.
- This app does not have detailed tutorials. The on-boarding process can feel a bit rushed.
My Final Thoughts
I had a pretty good time with the app, and I think there’s a reason that G.C. is so popular. It hardly takes any time to download Golf Clash, and the app is designed to be compatible with Apple and Android devices. All in all, this app is definitely a winner.