Mobile App Review for WolfQuest
Once you download Wolfquest you will start your journey through learning the ways of the wild with your birth pack. They will teach you how to hunt and where to sleep while remaining safe while you are at rest. They will also help you explore Yellowstone park where you will reside at the beginning of the game.
As you progress in the Wolfquest app, you will start venturing out on your own and away from your birth pack. To unlock the complete simulator and features, you’ll need to purchase the full version, unfortunately. With multi-player options, you are able to hunt elks and deer with your friends and try and figure out who the top wolf is. In the single-player version, you hunt on your own and keep your catches to yourself to eat and bring back to your den. To text and chat with other players you must be ages 13 and up.
- Play single-player or multi-player version to hunt elks and deer.
- Learn the ways of the wolf through your birth pack.
- Explore Yellowstone park and all its inhabitants.
- Free to play and fun for all ages.
- Purchase the full version to unlock all features of the game.
- Free update for the anniversary version in 2020.
- You have to pay in order to unlock the complete simulator.
- You have to have at least 1.5GB of ram to play.
Wolfquest is truly a learning experience as you discover the ways of hunting while exploring Yellowstone Park. If you are not the type to hunt alone, you can switch the game over to the multi=player option where you and your friends can hunt deer and elk together while on the run. What makes this app truly brilliant and fun to play is that you are able to communicate with other wolves to find out the best hunting spots to find your daily meal. Although you have to be 13 to use the chat, it helps you communicate with other players and receive tips for the game and the best places for you to build your den and take shelter for your rest time.