All the Fun of a Fish Tank Without All the Work
It’s difficult in this day and age to find a mobile game that not only gives you multiple gaming types in one easy-to-navigate app but one that will also keep the content and features family-friendly throughout. Fishdom allows you to train your brain in under-water matching puzzle games. It also allows you to decorate multiple fish tanks and purchase fish and sea creatures to fill them with. Another part of the game actually gives you the chance to interact with your fish in a virtual pet environment. You must keep their bowl clean, make sure that they have plenty of food to eat and, of course, keep them happy with lots of love and attention.
Fishdom is one of those games that is not only fun for all members of the family, but it also helps to teach responsibility and creativity skills with the addition of the online pet and decoration features. If you’ve been looking for a game that will give you hours of fun, then download this app today.
- Customization – There are loads of options for changing your aquariums in the Fishdom app. You decide which fish will live in the tank, their environment, and which decorations will look best.
- Virtual Pet – You can use the in-game currency you’ve earned through puzzles to purchase fish, toys, and other items.
- Simple Interface – On top of the content being appropriate for all ages, the Fishdom app is straightforward and simple. It’s easy to use for any level of player to be comfortable with.
- Cartoon Graphics – This game has looks similar to the movie Finding Nemo. This only adds to the fun of the app.
- No Connection Required – Playing Fishdom without a reliable internet connection is no problem. You can access the entire game without WiFi, even when your device is in airplane mode.
- Teaching Responsibility – Games like Fishdom are an excellent teaching tool for parents to use with young children as it teaches them responsibility when it comes to taking care of pets, even if they are online.
- Difficulty Level – Although puzzles are fairly simple, the higher levels in Fishdom can be a bit challenging to complete. For any player, this would be frustrating when trying to advance to a new aquarium or fish, especially for younger gamers.
Download Fishdom to enjoy hours of puzzle-solving, fish-feeding, and decorating fun for the entire family. You’ll never have to worry about your kids causing trouble in car rides either because no WiFi is needed to play.