Full Description of Super Mario Run
Like other Mario games, this one starts with Princess Peach being kidnapped by Bowser. All I can say on this point is that the princess really needs better security. Mario needs to work his way multiple levels in worlds to rescue her. The game controls are greatly simplified Mario automatically runs we just have to touch the screen to get them to jump when necessary. It consists of four sub-games, The main one tour, Remix 10 with its short levels, Toad Rally where we compete with Toad and Build where we are rebuilding the kingdom following a Bowser attack. Each of these sub-games has its unique challenges. This game requires our complete attention since we cannot fully control Mario but can only control his jumping. While this app is free to play, there are in-game purchases and we need to pay for the full version.
Features of Super Mario Run
We can find many useful features in this game that help add to its enjoyment.
- We have an app that is free to download and play.
- We have four sub-games to choose from all of which help the overall game advance.
- The game has simplified controls make it easier to play on a touch screen.
- We can listen to your own music while playing the game.
- All those coins we collect while playing the game, actually have in-game value besides points.
- We have a game that includes several of the Mario characters better made earlier games so fun.
Pros of downloading Super Mario Run
We profound several positive aspects of this game that can make it fun to play.
- We can download this app for free.
- It has for sub-games that combine to make the full game work as a whole.
- The controls are simplified for our use on a touchscreen device such as a smartphone or tablet.
- We can actually use the coins that we collect playing the game for in-game purchases.
- As we play this game, it has proven to be just challenging enough you keep us playing without getting frustrated in the process.
Cons of downloading Super Mario Run
As with any app, this game does have its downsides. While we have not found many of them but they do exist.
- We have found that there are features that can only be unlocked by buying the full version.
- This game can be a little too addictive producing a risk of us wasting time.
- Because Mario is in continuous motion, this game requires too much attention to play except when we have a lot of downtime.
Super Mario Run is a fun addition to the Super Mario franchise. The fact that the controls are designed so that we can easily play it on a smartphone or tablet, makes it a good way to be able to play a Mario game on the go.