About PUBG App
PUBG mobile is a competitive survival shooter game that was initially developed by Bluehole, but later, PUBG Corp resumed the development and publishing control. PUBG is a mobile compatible version of the PC console game, ‘PlayersUnknown Battlegrounds.’ The mobile version was first released in March 2018.
Players are dropped in a vast open battleground where they must compete to access equipment and kill one other while avoiding being personally killed. The only safe area in the game decreases in size over time, directing survivors to tighter areas to force encounters.
- Equipment customization.
- Colorblind support.
- Military in-game gears ranging from helmets, vests, backpacks, and one-piece suits.
- Wide range of fighting weapons, including submachine guns, melee weapons, sniper rifles, shotguns, light machine guns, and many more others.
- 2D and 3D game replay.
- Spectating support from team servers when you are evicted.
- Battle eye integration.
- Custom Serves to enable Solo, Duo, Squad, and Zombies players.
- Character customization.
- NVIDIA shadow plays highlight support.
- All MOCAP animations.
- Ability to join disconnect matches.
- Revive downed teammates.
- Four maps; Miramar, Vikendi, Erangel, and Sanhok.34.
Pros of PUBG App
- Better attention and focus – according to research, gamers do things fast as their focus and concentration are better. The skill of being alert will improve when you face any player in the game.
- Refreshes your mind – when tired with all-day work and you need a fresh mind to start again with life, you can take a chill pill and play a match of PUBG with friends.
- It helps to be interactive – when interacting with other players, you also improve your communication skills, which can help you perform better in your things.
- Eyesight becomes better – if you think gaming will affect your vision, then this is a myth, and science also said that gaming isn’t a reason for making your eyes weak.
Cons of this App
- Video game addiction – this game is highly addictive, which might lower your production capacity.
- Extreme violence – PUBG mobile app has been under scrutiny for being an extremely violent game by a lot of people. And due to this, there are rumors that it might be banned in several countries.
- Less social interaction – most gamers spend much of their time playing PUBG, which means they end up becoming less socially productive.
- Health problems – sitting in one place for so long may affect your health resulting in issues such as backaches and other problems.
- Less sleep – you might not want to sleep because the game isn’t yet over. When you spend much time playing PUBG, you will automatically ruin your sleeping pattern.
Why You Should Download PUBG
This is the most popular game among the younger adults right now, so download and start playing today. Previously, the game was only available for PC users, but now you can download PUBG on your android and iOS device. You can gain extra ability by playing this game in a first-person mood. Although it is a highly addictive game, for better results, people recommend playing with moderation.