Five Nights at Freddy’s Four: Full Description
This game has a requirement of r at least 512 MB of RAM. This shouldn’t be a problem for just about any modern phone, however. The game involves you protecting yourself from all the classic characters in the series. These include Freddy Fazbear, Foxy, Chica, and the rest. The character that you’ll be playing is a child. You have to keep yourself safe until the morning by paying attention to doors, closets, beds and other classic places that children have to be wary of generally.
The only thing you can use to stay alive is a flashlight. This will tend to scare away anything that might be venturing too close to you.
- Engaging Interaction – In the model of most great horror games, there’s a lot of silence and quiet followed by action as you try to keep the monsters away.
- Many Different Monsters – There’s certainly a wide variety of monsters in the game that keep it interesting.
- Graphics – The game has intense graphics that really pull you into the action such as blood spatters.
Pros and Cons
- Simple Controls – The controls are surprisingly easy to understand and use. Generally, you move your finger over the screen and touch the appropriate areas for flashlight control or turning around.
- Strong Scares – The game is quite frightening, so if you like thrills then this is a good place to start.
- Consistent with Previous Games – The game is a fitting end to the series, and those who are fans of the previous versions will likely be plenty fond of this version as well.
- AI control – The AI sometimes acts erratically and it’s a little illogical about when you get killed and when you don’t.
- Longterm Play – The game is a bit repetitive and doesn’t develop much of a longterm story, so it’s going to appeal less to people who want to play a game that will hold their interest for months and months. Five Nights at Freddy’s is more of a game that’s highly engaging in the beginning but then less so due to repetition over the months and years. It doesn’t have a huge amount of replay value for those looking for something new every time, in other words.
Why You Should Download the Game
True fans of the series will definitely not want to miss this one. The series as a whole will feel like something is missing if you don’t play the last chapter of it!