Dragon Ball Legends Description
The game takes place in familiar stages with three dimensions. It’s based on a one on one duel with another character. You get the full voice acting using the same actors as from the show as well. The game essentially runs on a role-playing game format. You can play the single-player story mode where they actually add a new character called Shallot. This character is a fish out of water type and isn’t sure how he’s in a particular area. The traditional Dragon Ball Z characters help him fight in a tournament in space.
The more you play, the more you can upgrade your cards to show abilities and other items like weapons. There’s also currency in the game that players can use to find more and more heroes to use. For those who prefer to do battles instead of story mode, there’s a mode for you to challenge others online.
- PvP Mode-There’s an option for playing against other players all over the world. You can choose your character and have them play their moves against your opponent, playing out a battle that looks just like those from the show.
- New Story-Alternatively, you have the option to play a new storyline, which includes a completely new character named Shallot. Although this character is new for the game, it was designed by the creator of Dragon Ball, Akira Toriyama. The single-player mode uses Shallot and all of the other traditional characters like Goku, Vegeta, and others to tell an engaging story.
- Show-Realistic Gameplay-If you’re a big fan of the show, then this game will definitely give you more of the same since it’s all the same animations and voice acting, and the new character is designed by the creator himself, and not someone else.
- Easy to Learn Fighting System-It definitely takes good reflexes to get through, but the fighting system using cards isn’t hard to learn.
- Freemium-While the free part of freemium is certainly good, getting what you need to seriously compete is sometimes tricky. You need to pay for some of the upgrades in order to compete at higher levels.
Why Should You Download This Game?
You should play Dragon Ball Legends at least if you’re a big fan of the show, but even if you aren’t, it has a lot going for it. The fights are flashy, the storyline is interesting and it’s a fairly simple game to pick up and kill some time on mobile. The voice acting is also quite dynamic and uses the same actors as from the show so there’s no disconnect there. In addition, there’s an interesting dynamic between the 2D characters and the 3D world.