Yellow Pages App
The Yellow Pages App gives us access to many people, businesses, and services at our fingertips. You can’t possibly walk around with a huge phone book and although we have attempted in the past, it is just no longer feasible. We are a people that are on the move and the phone books that we use at our homes are only useful in our home town or places very nearby so as we get up and travel across the world, an app such as this one is a must-have because we can find entertainment, hospital services, and even gas just by opening the app and doing a quick search. These searches will give you much more than just the number, they can connect you to the website of the business or give you directions for a visit. This app will handle all of your searching needs.
YP App Features
There are many useful features that you will find for this app with a download. The most important and listed below:
- Available for use in English.
- Access to over 20 million listings.
- Ability to save and share information concerning visits.
- Reviews from across the nation listed.
- Allows for the pricing lists for some businesses.
YP App Pros
You will find many pros to using this app. Look below to find a list of the major pros to use of this app:
- It only uses a minimal amount of space on your device.
- Access to the nearest gas places and prices to fill up.
- Ability to browse ratings for businesses that you wish to visit.
YP App Cons
The following app does not have many cons, but of the few found, a list has been made for your viewing:
- There are also a considerable amount of updates.
- The app updates require manual downloads.
Download Yellow Pages
If you are looking for a great resource for locating businesses and services, not just in your town, but across the world, this is the best app to download. It is simple to use as well as straightforward to understand. This app supplies a great way to find places you are not even looking for but may present access to ideas that you haven’t considered. Download Yellow Pages, save time and effort and “let your fingers do the walking.”