Seamless Currency Exchange On Your Mobile Device
Fortunately, there’s the XE Currency Converter mobile app. When you download the XE Currency app, you get full mobile support for more than 55 currencies in over 150 countries. You can send international money transfers, exchange currencies for one another directly from your phone, and even pay local businesses in the currency of their choice straight from the app. You can download the XE Currency app from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store today.
- Global Service
- International Money Transfer Options
- Major Market Coverage
- Currency Profiles
- This app does a whole lot more than simply convert currencies back and forth. You can use this software to view historical charts on each of the world’s major currencies, get automatic notifications on the latest rate changes, and send money over the internet. The app even features support for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Each historical chart covers at least one decade of data. You can get a very good sense of where certain exchange rates are likely to go.
- The XE Currency Converter provides excellent exchange rates on your international transfers.
- Unlike a lot of other currency apps, this one has multilingual support representatives. Even if English is not your native language, you can find a rep to speak with.
- You can track all of the world’s major currencies from a single dashboard.
- The XE Currency Converter app has a lot of nifty shopping features. For example, You can use the app to purchase foreign goods while you are traveling. When you have this app, you don’t need to waste time at the bank dealing with paper money. It’s easy to fund your account and freely convert between whichever currencies that you need.
- The good news about this app is that it gives you tons of data on the international currency markets, but the bad news is that all of this data can slow down your mobile device. If you have a tiny data plan, this app may cause you some headaches.
- You can change which currencies you track, but you can only track ten of them at a time. If you want to track more than ten currencies, you need to use a different app.
- Since the app is built for mobile devices from a variety of companies, there are some inevitable bugs on a few of these machines. For example, Huawei P10 phones tend to have some problems sending and receiving money on the app.
XE is world-renowned for its thorough coverage of currency markets around the globe, and this app helps you take advantage of the company’s extensive expertise. If you are a frequent traveler, then it’s a no-brainer to download the XE Currency app today.