About this App
It is an online personal party application that helps users to have a smooth process when planning for social service. When you log in onto the Evite app, you will have access to a plethora of options to guide you in every step of event planning. This includes a checklist option that helps you to keep track of party tasks, customizable invitations, budget estimator, a drink calculator, e-Cards for after party appreciation, and a section of My Notebook to keep ideas and other notes.
This app also helps hosts by offering a variety of party themes, wine pairing chart, recipes, and many other things. More than 15 million people have downloaded the Evite app. It is estimated that approximately 16 million invitations are facilitated by this app to more than 450,000 events every month. Most of the Evite’s services are free, but you might opt for the premium account. The process of creating an event involves choosing several aesthetic choices, typing texts, and adding a list of invitees.
Moreover, you can include a gifting or donation option in your invitation cards. With these options, you can give your guests an idea of what to bring in your event or urge them to donate to your chosen charity organization.
- Available invitation and cards template
- Private feeds
- RSVP tracking
- Design my own card
- Messaging capability
- Mobile event page
- Gifting with Amazon and pledging
Benefits of using this app
- It’s quick – when you have limited time to organize for an event, or you want to spend less time in preparation, Evites comes into your rescue. You don’t have to go through all the hustle of mailing out invitations. Just upload the email address, and you are set for the event.
- They are free – though there is a free premium, there are available free services for people who would be in a tight budget. The premium services are far much cheaper than printing and sending invitations.
- Track RSVPs online – guests will respond to seek for a space reservation, which will help you keep track of attending guests. Also, guests can leave a comment and also view other guests.
Limitations of using this app
- Only limited to online guests – even though it’s a digital generation, not everyone is online. Other people do not find it comfortable to respond to party invitation through the internet. Peoples’ emails are usually full of spam, so many people are likely to miss the message if they lose it in their inbox.
- They are free – even though listed in among the pros, it can as well be a downside to email invitations. Some people may take the impression that your event is less important.
- Keepsakes – Use invitation cards as keepsakes. Either place them in a memory book, or in a scrapbook for keeping the memory. On the other hand, keeping online invitations for sentimental value is hard.
Why should You Download Evite?
As seen earlier, the Evite app is the easiest way to manage your events, whether hosting or attending; hence, you have no reason why you should not download it.