About the Minecraft Download Mobile App
The Minecraft download app is a game developed by Swedish developer Markus Persson. He released the first playable version in 2011, which allowed players to build in a 3D procedurally generated world. The game features exploration, crafting, combat, and resource gathering. The most popular game mode is Survival, though a rules-free creative mode exists.
Secondly, the mobile version of the game features texture packs and resource packs to download for coins. These coins can be obtained by purchasing them through the Microsoft Store.
Microsoft acquired Mojang, the company behind the Minecraft app in 2014 in a deal worth over $2.5 billion. Since then, Minecraft downloads skyrocketed after the addition of survival mode, which has grown with the help of massive expansion packs. These expansion packs change vast portions of how the game works, addressing areas where the base game lacked. Some expansion features include overhauling the combat system, adding biomes like the ocean, and new changes to how farming and animal breeding works.
On the other hand, creative mode is less about building a thriving outpost in a hostile world and more about a 3D pixel simulator. Additionally, creative mode gives players the ability to fly around freely and place blocks without needing to collect the resources to make them. This game mode is ideal for servers that focus on building projects rather than simulating a world.
In addition, adventure mode was added to help mod makers make unique maps designed to feel like other games. These maps can force players to obtain specific items to progress and experience the world the way the creator intended and provide challenges as well.
Features of the App
- Creative, Survival, and Adventure Modes for play.
- Play online with up to four other people.
- Survive in a harsh world building an outpost of your own.
- Explore a variety of biomes and build farms.
- Minecraft download Realms servers support 3,000 people/10 online.
- Available for a wide variety of platforms, with cross-platform play.
- Slash commands for managing servers.
- Several popular servers filled with players at all times of the day.
- Runs on just about any device.
- Easy to learn, but hard to master.
- The app is constantly updating with new features.
- Java version is different than the mobile version.
- Minecraft realms are kind of expensive.
- Resource packs aren’t free like Java version.
Minecraft Free Download
The Minecraft APK download features a free 30-day trial, so you can download the app and see if Minecraft Realms is for you and your friends. However, the Minecraft free download for PCs is only available to those who purchased the Java version and want the Windows 10 edition. Lastly, there is no Minecraft APK download available for free outside of iTunes or Google Play.