Develop The Perfect Posture With The Healthy Spine App
This app comes with detailed exercise plans, and it has a lot of features to help you build new posture habits with the least amount of resistance. You can use the free calendar to schedule your weekly back exercises. Detailed demonstrations of each exercise are also available in the app. There are almost 100 different posture and spine health exercises to choose from. As a result, you’ll end up with a healthier back when you choose to download Healthy Spine today.
- Comprehensive Back Health Plans – Improve your posture and spine health in baby steps with the app’s signature 90-day plans. Whether you want to straighten out your standing posture or do a series of exercises designed to eliminate lower back ailments, you can make incremental progress with a series of progressively more difficult tasks.
- Large Library Of Animated Training Exercises – Follow along with lifelike animated models that demonstrate each of the prescribed exercises for you. The training module inside of the app also includes a timer and a rep counter. This allows you to track your progress for the day.
- Design Your Own Workout – If you don’t see what you’re looking for in one of the programmed workouts, you can also combine the exercises in the app into a custom workout plan for you.
- This is one of the few apps in the world which is designed to make you healthier. Your posture is one of the most important components of avoiding back pain as you age. This app helps you keep your spine supple and strong.
- The instructional videos make it very easy to increase your flexibility. Detailed model animations in each video help you follow along with each exercise.
- Sometimes it’s hard to build new healthy habits, but this app makes it easy. Quickly schedule your back exercises on the calendar in the app, and get reminders when it’s time for your exercises.
- Even though the app makes it as easy possible to adopt new posture habits, you need a large degree of discipline and motivation to get started. It can be frustrating at the beginning because the exercises can be pretty challenging.
- If you are not used to regular exercise, then this app may be a bit too intense to start off with. If you’re comfortable with regular exercise and you want to help keep your spine strong, then this app is for you.
- It is always best to speak with your doctor before beginning any exercise program, and you may make your back pain worse if you try to use this app on your own.
- The app uses detailed exercise terminology, and this can be good. However, you may find yourself a little overwhelmed at all of the new words to learn.
Should You Download This App To Save Your Back? Closing Thoughts
This is one of the best free posture apps available today. When you are using your smartphone or tablet all day, this app can be a lifesaver. It’s a great decision to download the Healthy Spine app today. You can get the app on either Android or iOS.