About the Xbox Mobile App
The mobile Xbox apps are an upgrade of the console experience with some additional features such as messaging, activity feed, and so much more on your phone. The application is supported on Windows, iOS, and Android operating devices. Through the Xbox app, users can purchase premium games, share gaming content on social platforms, game history reviews, as well as send games updates to their friends. The app also has extra features for tracking your accomplishments, control the movie playbacks, and access to social programs such as messaging and profiles, providing a more convenient experience than when you could have logged in to your pc.
The signing up process for this app account is seamless. But before downloading this application on your Android or iOS device, you will need to update your tablet or smartphone first, to its latest operating system version. Microsoft recommends iOS 9.0 or higher and Android 4.1 or higher for the application to run. Once updated, proceed on to iTunes or Play Store and through the search bar, type ‘Xbox’ to quickly find the app. Then, click the install option for the application to download and launch it after it is successfully installed. From there, you should sign in to your account when directed so.
It easy to connect the app, but it requires time to learn and understand how the application function. However, the app is designed with a user-friendly interface. By clicking on the horizontal bars, which are in the upper-left corner, the app should automatically pop-up a menu to enable you to access your achievements history and profile, as well as your saved clips and videos and access the app market place, among other areas.
Features of Xbox Mobile
- Play and share games with friends across social platforms.
- Live Clubs where you can meet as well as interact with like-minded gamers.
- Subscribe for premium games from the store.
- Use the app to connect the media controller on your other devices. You can play, pause, and so on.
- Connect with multi-users conversations through group messaging.
- Catch up with what your friends are planning.
- Through, Looking for a Game (LFG) option, you can find a live party to play a game.
- Use the app to navigate using your devices’ keyboard and touch.
- Share updates and game clips through the activity feed button.
- Watch and interact with game content.
- Reporting system on Xbox Live
- More downloadable games.
- Cross game voice chat.
- It can use a point system to purchase things from the app market store.
- Lacks exclusive consoles
- It has expensive games.
Why You Should Download Xbox App
Looking for ways to spend your leisure time, the Xbox app is the way you can utilize your free time. You can download Xbox App and enjoy the endless benefits it has. To successfully download the app, you will need to configure your device to allow installation from ‘unknown sources.’ Playing games is now a breeze with this app.